IT security has never been as important as it is todayAs a member of Secure Wales we are well placed to deal with any IT and e-crime issue As systems become increasingly interconnected, there are more potential threats to IT networks and critical business data. With hacking tools now widely available, businesses need to take every precaution to protect themselves from external as well as internal threats. Ironically, we also provide better access for employees (to work remotely; for example), we also create the need for more sophisticated security solutions, systems and policies. In parallel, it is getting easier for employees to copy and remove sensitive data – online or via simple USB drives and similar, highly portable media. We believe that protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information is no longer simply a security best practice. In today’s complex environment, it is a minimum requirement for doing business. We help organizations unify IT processes to increase efficiency, mitigate risk, reduce downtime and control costs. As security threats evolve and become more sophisticated, knowing where your weaknesses are and proactively protecting your environment has never been more critical. True to the Creating Media ethos of flexibility and honesty, our pricing structure is flexible and transparent. Pricing is based on a number of factors, and each client benefits from a structure that meets their own budgetary and cash-flow requirements. The following is a list of areas you should consider looking at in order to provide your business with the best possible security devices.
- Ensure your network is password protected
- Keep software updated
- Back-up data
- Install anti-virus applications
- Install a firewall
- Secure your wireless network
- Secure your VOIP network
- 24/7/365 Support (on a standard 1 hour response SLA – faster for critical issues)
- Hosting solutions (co-location, dedicated servers, replicated infrastructure)
- DR & Backup solutions (off-site on-line backup, high availability, hot/cold spare solutions)
- Remote working (home working solutions, intra-office solutions, on-the-road solutions)
- Pre-emptive & polling monitoring solutions (Server, infrastructure, live-notifications)
Five key questions underpin our initial investigations:
- Your business processes?
- Your current network architecture, security policies and framework?
- Regulatory considerations?
- Access requirements for optimal working?
- Budget considerations?
IT Support Plan:Affordable: Complete reassurance is not costly, and will fit the budget of most businesses. The plan is simple and cost effective. Flexible: You can flex Creating Media’s IT Support Plan in any way you choose. Options include response within 4 hours, additional hours in addition to those agreed, and remote management. Health Check included: Early preventative action can significantly reduce problems at a later date. The IT Support Plan includes a half day health check that enhances your system’s performance, improves reliability, and ensures high standards of IT security. Efficient: The remote management option allows us to deliver with immediacy. By creating a remote link from your premises to ours, we will speedily resolve problems as they arise. Experience has shown us that 95% of issues can be dealt with in this way. Attention is given to optimizing the efficiency of your network and server. We focus on Internet security, E mail, backup strategy, virus protection, administration, and access control. Our plans give the following benefits:
- Help to maintain your customer relationships, by ensuring that you’re on-line and mission-critical services are always available to them.
- Help to prevent downtime from external threats, such as worm or denial-of-service attacks, allowing you to optimise your network’s performance effectively.
- Help to maintain compliance with your internal policies, e.g. filters can be set so that sales departments cannot access a particular section, but accounts can.
- Defend your network from internal threats, through control and audit.
- Allow you to protect sensitive business-critical data, such as confidential, credit card and personal information/data.
- Simplify the management of your network security, even enabling you to selectively outsource the secure hosting and proactive monitoring of your network.