Adwords (Pay Per Click):
Creating Media Adwords PPC Packages:Please consider one of our packages below which all regular include telephone or even face-to-face consultation… £50.00 plus VAT per calendar month based on a PPC monthly budget under £150.00 £100.00 plus VAT per calendar month based on a PPC monthly budget under £250.00 £150.00 plus VAT per calendar month based on a PPC monthly budget under £450.00
Adwords Campaigns:When creating an AdWord campaign, you are taking the tools of direct marketing and bringing them to an online audience, but unlike the traditional print audience, you’ll see results of your ads within days and in some cases, within hours. Creating an AdWords campaign involves several steps and one of the most important steps is that the research marketing has been done correctly. You can stipulate how much money you want to spend each day so your marketing budget is controlled. Once the Objectives and targets can be discussed and agreed then the Goals are set. Within any given adwords campaign there are many variables to focus on so this needs careful planning in advance…
- What are the goals of the campaign?
- Are they local or regional or both?
- Increase onsite reading time?
- Brand building?
- Capturing new clients?
- Getting sales enquiries
- Gaining prospect information?
Copywriting:We make sure that we produce a list of the relevant search terms, accompanied by effective copy for each term, to give your Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign the best possible start.
Landing Page Creation/Optimisation:It is important to ensure that once web users click through to your site from a search, they find exactly what they want, and – most importantly – buy it or enquire about it.
Account Management:By creating and managing your search engine accounts, we can help to increase your advertising return.
Tracking and Reporting:We monitor the click throughs and supply you detailed reports, resulting in a clear and accountable campaign.
Typical Adwords Mistakes:
- Failing to identify unique aspects of your product/service
- Creating single ad groups
- Creating a long list of less than targeted keywords
- Utilizing single campaigns
- A lack of keywords in your ad text
- Directing users solely to your home page
- Using broad match only
- Failing to optimize ad serving for your ads
- Failing to track results
- Poor research
- Content that matches advert text
- Using popular text to get more traffic wastes money
- Advert links not working
- Breaking the myriad of Adwords Google rules